CNC machinist position
Park Precision Machining, Inc is a contract machine shop in Coon Rapids, MN serving customers in many areas including custom machine building, aerospace and medical. We are currently hiring an experienced CNC machinist. We do prototype work and some short-run production so we are looking for a highly energetic, experienced machinist.
For more information about our company please visit our web site www.parkprecision.com Please note that we are making improvements to our web site so we do not have all of our information up yet.
This machinist is responsible for the machining of products to meet the customer’s specifications. Operation and set-up would include g-code programming, selection and installing tooling, fixtures and transferring programs.
- Set-up, adjust and operate a variety of CNC machines
- Program using g-code
- Read and understand layouts, blueprints, related technical data and job packets
- Maintain a clean, safe work area
- Adjust, repair and maintain tooling
- Daily and weekly maintenance of machines
- Follow procedures and recommend improvements
- Assist in process development
- Side operations during machine cycle time
- Work as a team member to continue to provide quality parts on time
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma, tech school degree in machine trades and a minimum of 3-5 years experience. More experience preferred. For the safety of our employees we require pre-employment and random drug screening.
Must be able to stand for the shift and requires frequent bending and stooping and ability to be in contact with mild metal cutting fluids. Also requires occasional use of stairs, crouching and kneeling and reaching above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift and load up to 50 pounds.
Park Precision Machining, Inc. offers a competitive wage and benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), disability, vacation, holidays and tuition reimbursement.
To apply please email your resume and job history to email@example.com.